Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our DevOps Team in Vienna we are looking for a
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
In this function you will get a deep understanding of our software development infrastructure and of the respective development processes. Together with your new colleagues you will take over responsibility for managing, developing and maintaining a reliable software infrastructure tool chain in order to facilitate our development processes and support our team of software developers.
- Automate installation and deployment tasks (Ansible, Puppet, Bash, Powershell).
- Become an expert on our existing development stack (Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Bitbucket Server, Artifactory, PTC Integrity, …).
- Deploy, configure and manage our tool landscape.
- Develop small in-house tools or contribute to open source projects.
- Take over administrator function for specific development tools
- Happily act as an intermediary between projects and our IT teams.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support
- Technical education/background (HTL, FH, TU)
- Ability to code, script and automate (Python, Ansible, Bash, etc.)
- Experience with version control software (Git).
- Strong grasp of automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with scripting and programming such as
using and extending REST API using Java
- Know-how of Linux, Docker and VMware infrastructure is a plus
- Previous experienced with Agile – Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Comfortable with companywide collaboration and open communication
- Very good English skills, knowledge of German language would be a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 40,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.