DevOps Build Management (m/f/d)
Our product – a next-generation multi-beam mask writer for the semiconductor industry – requires a complex distributed control system as well as a state-of-the-art high-performance computing cluster.
Your main responsibility will be to join in improving our continuous integration and delivery system based on Kubernetes/Jenkins which will enable us to achieve the crucial development objectives outlined above in the given time frame.
- Implementation of comprehensive system testing with highly specialized hardware
- Introduction of new Linux-based platforms
- Unification of various development and build environments
- Diploma in computer engineering or appropriate professional experience
- Proficiency with version control systems (Git), build tools (for C/C++, Python, Node.js) and package management systems (RPM)
- Working knowledge of shell scripting and/or Python/Groovy programming
- Practical experience in installing, configuring and maintaining Linux-based operating systems
- Hands-on knowledge of network administration
- Knowledge of or interest in the following advanced concepts: continuous integration and delivery (Jenkins), code review (Gerrit), containerization (Docker), container orchestration (Kubernetes), provisioning (Ansible)
- Accurate and structured working approach
- Confidence to face challenges and ability to solve problems independently
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- An exciting scope of duties and activities in the R&D environment of a high-tech company
- Excellent opportunities to develop technical and personal skills
- A culture welcoming high engagement
- A motivated team with a flat hierarchy and short lines of communication
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 45.000 depending on your qualification and professional experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.