Shape the Future!
The Logistics and Demand Chain area is covering both the physical and information flow between our customers, warehouses, factories and suppliers. In Demand Chain we are globally responsible for all process from customer order entry via distribution planning, master production scheduling to supplier procurement and are continuously improving the setup of SKFs processes. We are currently building competence in business intelligence and supply chain network design.
Are you an experienced in working with data? Do you enjoy using your analytical skills?
Are you passionate about fact-based decisions? Then you could be our next
Demand Chain Business Analyst and System Expert
The Demand chain process covers the full process from forecasting, orderbook management, distribution planning, master production scheduling and procurement. In your role as Demand Chain Business Analyst and System Expert you are covering the end to end scope in a global context.
Data is key in making the right decisions. As a business analyst you understand the business context as well as the data and are preparing analytics to support the decisionmaking process. Your goal is to make decisions so transparent so that everyone looking at the analysis would make the same decision.
Your day-to-day work
- understand business contexts and apply it to analytics
- support the organization with fact based analytics
- develop data models which represent reality
- develop reports to present results in an easy to consume way
We expect you to have/be
- IT professional who wants to develop into business process design scope
- Preferably experiences within the scope of Demand Chain processes
- A background within IT-systems/applications including development skills
- Strong interest in using advanced business intelligence tools (e. g. MS Power BI / MS SQL)
- Preparedness for development in a multinational environment
- Excellent in English
- Ability to travel
You will enjoy working here if you
- have a strong interest in working with data and love to play with analytical IT tools
- A good team atmosphere
- A place to be innovative and to drive the development of our future Demand Chain
- A challenge to broaden your horizon
- An objective and not activity driven role
The position holder should be located at one of SKFs main sites, preferably Gothenburg, Schweinfurt or Steyr.
How to apply:
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English no later than 10th of May 2021.