Data Lake Solution Architect (m/f/x)
Your contribution will be a key role for big data integration in the RBI group across CEE.What you can expect:
- Design infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Identify and design internal process improvements: automating manual processes, source data to optimizing data delivery and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Collaborate across the enterprise to enable and share best practices, reusable and scalable tools and code for our analyst community.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- End to End responsibility for tasks from assignment to completion.
- Strong intercultural skills and delivery orientation combined with the agile and adaptive mind-set are the key success factors in this team.
What you bring to the table:
- About 3 years of experience in architectural (best practice) implementation of Data Lake/Data Reservoir eco-systems (AWS Cloud preferred).
- Experience in design principles and solution finding process how to come from a problem to a solution.
- Ability to influence senior business stakeholders and your peers to take action / facilitate buy-in of recommendations.
- Profound experience with CD / DevOps methodology and good overview of related tools or tool chains
- Proactivity; Curiosity; Responsibility; Ideas & Confidence
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime