Data Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for several talented persons to help us develop the highest value from the big data in our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDWH). The right candidate is comfortable with technical and organisational challenges, can speak and act in the interests of our service and really wants to work for an Adaptive Organisation.
What you can expect:
- Develop new ELT functionality and integrate it into our DWH platform
- Enhance our tools, processes and documentation
- Build your engineering craftmanship with design of technical solutions
- Interpret structured data, and link it to unstructured data if need be
- Find the knowledge needle in the data haystack
What you bring to the table:
- Ideas & confidence!
- SQL & NoSQL
- Agile software design methods and practise
- Quantitative or Mathematical Finance, or similar preferred
- Read, comprehend and articulate information
- English fluent, any CEE language a plus
- Practical experience helpful, but not necessary
What we offer:
- A growing and dynamic team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excluding overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.