Data Analyst (m/f) @ Performance Controlling (224631 CR)
Together we are driving Austria forward We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
- In your new role, you drive the transformation of data analysis incl. reporting into standard analysis via the utilization of RPA or similar automation processes. Based on the analysis you will drive measures incl. implementation and reporting in close cooperation with the management and your indirect and direct partners in the international organization of Metro Manufacturing.
- You will be part of the Metro Manufacturing Performance Controlling team, currently located in Vienna.
- The scope of your responsibility will be, besides the manufacturing in Vienna, also all other international plants and partners of the Metro Manufacturing network.
- First mission will be to support the manufacturing site in Vienna in organizing their data-flow-driven processes in a conceptual way, thus enabling automation of processes and increasing robustness and efficiency.
- For this, you will intensively get acquainted with the status quo and be a driving force in your new team to streamline the reporting and planning structures – all together with your new colleagues
- The newly developed reporting/planning schemes will be a showcase for the growing number of factories globally, where a thorough roll-out will be your second mission.
- Your team and you will build up and maintain a global community that exchange best practices and share ideas how to further optimize processes.
- You support knowledge-exchange in the global community as well as foster expert exchange and coordinate global meetings.
- Additionally, you act as a consultant bridging the gap between the technological framework and the specific business data flow needs.
- For this, a close tie to the existing program and database programmers/developers in Vienna and abroad will be your backbone in reaching excellent results.
- You have to ensure excellent quality standards and think out of the box to drive the organization forward and enthusiastically contribute your ideas for the further development of processes, structures and methods.
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks you will take over special assigned task of the manufacturing management with the focus on digitalization especially in the area of manufacturing and logistic.
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a master’s degree in computer science, business information technology or business related fields.
- You have first professional work experience in data flow driven processes (e.g. monthly closure in performance controlling, periodically generation of KPI overviews, planning/budgeting processes and derivation of Regulative schemes)
- Preferably, you have first experience in using RPA solutions, data flow programs and data analytics programming languages (e.g. KNIME, UIPath, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, R, Python).
- Experience with different SAP systems and/or databases is required, as well as an expert knowledge in MS Office Excel and Access.
- As you act in an international environment, fluent English language skills – both verbal and written – is essential for the success.
- From your personality you should be open for new experiences, communicative, open minded in the usage of robot solutions and customer oriented.
What else should I know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 50.400,- (full-time). Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
Job ID: 224631
Art der Anstellung: FULLTIME