Kaleido is hiring a Customer Support Agent to assist customers of remove.bg and unscreen.com, the market-leading AI for photo and video background removal and other visual AI products.
Customer Support Agent
You will provide first-level support to our customers:
- Answer support requests via email, contact forms and social media through our ticketing system.
- Assist users and customers primarily via email (and phone from time to time) with using our products.
- Provide assistance with billing-related issues
- Communicate customer feedback and suggestions to the rest of the team
- Excellent, fluent English skills (both written and spoken). German skills are a bonus.
- Higher School Certificate (“Matura”, “Abitur”)
- At least some experience with either photography or image editing
- At least some experience with Customer Support
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about technology
- Positive, can-do attitude, proactive, ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- 38.5 h/week
- The salary for this position is € 34.000 gross per year or more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- You receive company shares of a rapidly & organically growing, bootstrapped company.
We are a Vienna-based startup specializing in visual AI technology. Our products remove.bg and unscreen.com help millions of users to be more productive and creative and were both awarded #1 Product of the Month on ProductHunt, and reported by media such as TechCrunch, Forbes and TheNextWeb. We are a small but fast growing team, you can find more about us on www.remove.bg/about and https://www.remove.bg/careers
Why work at Kaleido
At Kaleido, you will work on an innovative product in an agile environment. You’ll join a growing international team with customers around the globe and will have the ability to co-shape the company and products.
We offer flexible working hours and you can work remotely up to 50% of the time. Our brand new office is located in Vienna’s beautiful 3rd district. We have unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages and we will pay for your lunch (at least partly). Your commute with Wiener Linien is on us as you get a free annual ticket (Jahreskarte).
How to apply
Fill out the application form with your CV and a short cover letter on why you are interested and a good fit for this position. Please include a photo that has the background removed or replaced. It can be any photo – feel free to do something creative, but at the very least it’s just proof that you have read this page until the end 🙂