Customer Success Manager SEE (m/f)
WHAT WE DO AT PLANRADAR
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 45 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In March 2020, PlanRadar raised €30 million in Series A funding from top global tech investors to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and Croatia is a key piece of that puzzle. We’re on the hunt for experts who know the region inside out and can help us make an impact.
YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar is based in Vienna, which has been ranked the best city in the world for quality of life for the last 10 years in a row. As a member of our expert Customer Success team, you’ll be based out of our spacious Vienna office. Our building is right in the heart of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, music, museums and more.
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Your role also comes with a competitive salary and an uncapped performance-related bonus. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
As a member of our Customer Success Team, you are the point of contact for our existing customers in the SEE region and will help their companies to use our product to its fullest potential. This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated and competent people who want to be an important part of a rapidly growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS, YOU WILL
- Advise and support users after they become customers
- Proactively demonstrate possible use cases and best practice
- Care for and improve relations with existing customers
- Be the interface between existing customers and sales teams
WHO YOU ARE
- You have professional experience in a similar position
- You are experienced in web applications and mobile devices
- You have a high IT affinity and basic understanding of IT systems
- You have a strong technical understanding
- You speak Croatian natively and have excellent English language skills
- Ideally you have Slovenian language skills
- Your way of working is independent and solution-oriented
- You are a sales talent with strong communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Attractive salary + performance based bonus
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 28,000.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.