CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROJECT MANAGER
Our Customer Experience (CX organization) comprises of a team of over 300 employees globally including our Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Support and Customer Education teams. We are looking for a highlight motivated individual to lead and own our cross-team initiatives and projects as well as be the overlay point-of-contact between our Marketing team and the CX organization. A day in the life of the CX Project manager will be varied and exciting. The CX Project Manager will be involved with varied initiatives such as prioritization of the CX Marketing backlog with key stakeholders, strategizing on the CX web presence, and collaborating with our incredibly diverse, best-in-class customer services team. Developing Customer Experience related content and executive level presentations will also be part of this exciting role. The CX Project Manager creates and manages their own project plans.
- Drive and co-ordinate cross-CX projects and initiatives
- Supporting the CX executive team on a diverse range of internal project portfolio
- Manage CX Marketing needs and backlog together with the Marketing department
- Together with the CX organization, drafting and improving various content like onboarding material, surveys, announcements, customer notifications, etc.
- Organising CX team events
- Support of other departments with your textual and visual creative skills
- Coordinate CX Web page needs and changes.
- Help improving the CX web content and keeping it up to date
- Five years of experience in a comparable position
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications/Graphics or equivalent. Excellent MS Office skills
- Project Management qualification or equivalent experience
- Care about graphic details that make the difference between ‘good’ and ‘awesome‘
- Ability to tell a story and to be able to communicate it to different audiences effectively comes naturally to you
- Driven to learn and willing to “go the extra mile” as part of our team
- Enthusiasm, sociability and a high degree of creativity
- Open-minded person
- Native or Business proficiency in English
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Great events for employees
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Modern office with chill zones (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, …)
According to your proficiency and experience the annual package will be € 40.000 – 45.000 for this position.
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting edge continuous testing company. We help enterprises accelerate their digital transformation with an AI-driven, end-to-end testing, and automation platform. To learn more about the world’s #1 testing and automation platform visit our website: tricentis.com
As we rapidly expand, we are looking for highly engaged Technical Support Engineers to help us grow. Our company culture is fun, lively, and agile – using the same DevOps principles that are currently helping us re-shape the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia.
If you’re ready to join a fun and dynamic company, be sure to apply!