CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER (M/F/D)
Location: VIENNA HOSNEDLGASSE
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT, FULL-TIME
Sportradar’s OTT unit has more than 15 years’ experience as a streaming platform provider. The OTT Customer Experience team is the link between our clients and our product team and is in constant exchange with the client.
As a Customer Experience Manager you will take over your own clients and maintain our customer relationships. You will help to use our CMS in the best way and to increase traffic on the platforms. The ideal candidate has a high interest in the digital world, sports and great communication skills.
- Active coordination and consulting of our global clients
- Maintain and deepen relationships with account representatives through regular calls
- Demonstrate product knowledge that allows you to help our clients by using the platform most effective
- Develop and implement new innovative marketing operations with and for our clients to show growth on the platform
- Produce reports using tools such as Google Data Studio for internal and client uses
- Conducting webinars & managing content for our documentation and mailings
- Work closely with the product team by providing them with customer feedback and feature requests
- Previous experience in customer management and/or account management
- Technology savvy & high interest in the digital world and sports
- Passion about learning and dealing with customers
- Highly independent and self-driven personality
- In-depth knowledge of MS-Office (particularly Excel and Power Point) and Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is of advantage
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Become part of one of the fastest growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Tickets for sport events, as well as darts and table tennis in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or marathons
For this position we offer an attractive salary in line with the market. For legal reasons we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 25,115 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a salary from EUR 28,000 gross/year if you meet our requirements (based on a full-time employment). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
Your differences help shape our future