Courses and Curriculum Support
Full Time – Permanent (40h/w) | Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria | € 2,200* gross/month
IST Austria is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment Get an insight!
The Graduate School Office is a core administrative unit that deals with the organization of PhD student life at IST Austria. As a part of our Courses and Curriculum team, you will be responsible for administering components of the PhD curriculum and implementation of new student lifecycle database.
- Assist with administering PhD curriculum and scheduling, organizing internal events, and monitoring student academic progress
- Operate and maintain the student lifecycle database, ensure accurate student records
- Provide reports to faculty and management
- Draft written procedures to implement adopted policy or to clarify and describe standard practices
- Provide high level of organizational and secretarial support to key Faculty
- Higher education in any relevant field
- Relevant work experience in an assistant position or in organizing events, ideally in an academic environment
- Experience with setting up and operating a database is an advantage
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Strong time management and mutlitasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High level of service orientation and ability to work well in a team
To submit your application, please e-mail
Education & training
Free shuttle bus
Multiple health offers
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.