Finanz / Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Buchhaltung
Art der Stelle:
Corporate Treasury Analyst (f/m/d)
You are a reliable, proactive person that is able to fully own and be accountable for global processes and projects. You have excellence in data management, numeric and analytical skills and are able to diligently govern information and transform it into insight. You are adaptable to changing environments and like drive discussions with various stakeholders with good conflict management skills. You are an action-oriented, communicative and innovative individual who is eager to take responsibilities. You appreciate a lively and demanding working environment and you are happy to be part of a fast-paced motivated team.
In addition, you have:
- Work experience / field: professional experience in areas of Finance and Data Management
- Education: university degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
- IT skills: Excellent MS Office skills, SAP and Bloomberg are a plus
- Language Skills: Fluent spoken and written English
About the job
As a Corporate Treasury Analyst at RHI Magnesita’s headquarters in Vienna, you are part of a lean and efficient team that has global responsibilities for all Treasury and Group Financing related topics. You will work directly with the Head of Corporate Treasury and, after training, will independently take on ad hoc inquiries, reporting processes, FX trading, investment management, cash allocation and various project initiatives. Your range of tasks is partly composed of predictable, recurring activities, but essentially from short-term inquiries from your line manager and internal stakeholders (sales, back office, accounting, controlling, procurement). Occasional project work and creative development of processes within Corporate Treasury.
- You will have a key role in managing Treasury data and leveraging the capabilities of our Treasury Management System as a transactional tool and data repository
- Provide analytical and execution excellence for the department and assist on the preparation of strategic calculations and presentations
- Manage global intercompany cash allocation, loan contracts and interest calculation
- Responsible for reconciliation of statutory reporting with Treasury’s managerial data
- Support regional finance colleagues with knowledge such as KYC updates, investment, FX and risk guidelines
- You will be involved in but also and take the lead in projects related to cash and working capital Management
- You will interact directly with the company’s banking group especially in FX, guarantee and working capital tenders and Transactions.
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Corporate Treasury department at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 2.960,87 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be considered.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 13,600 employees across more than 40 countries and € 2.9 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com