Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are looking for a temporary placement (until April 2022) as
Corporate Procurement Assistant (m/f/d)
Fulltime (38h/week); Temporary contract until April 2022
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Administrative support during the implementation process of Category Management within procurement teams (coordination, data collection…) and administrative follow-ups of running tasks and projects
- Coordination and communication across the new organisation to get more harmonized processes implemented for global procurement
- Run first level analysis, ensure that quality related documentation are accurate, valid and well implemented
- Support monthly data collection for corporate KPIs and reports
- Updating of internal documentation for Procurement, performing follow ups on internal CAPA and other compliance related topics
- Coordination of “newcomers onboarding”, according to internal plan
- Automatize tools and processes (Continuous improvement) to ensure higher team efficiency
- Support Procurement team meeting organisation
- Providing operational support to the corporate Supply Chain Team
Your profile that will convince us:
- Minimum High School diploma
- At least 1 year experience as an assistant in a similar position preferably in a manufacturing company
- Interested in manufacturing issues and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and communication skills
- Strong IT knowledge (especially Microsoft Excel, SAP)
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills (documentation, communication)
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Energetic, diplomatic and fast learning personality
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant,
extraordinary staff events and many more: The minimum gross wage according to the Collective Agreement (Chemical Industry) for your new job is EUR 2.644,01. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application in English via our online career portal.
Mag. Werner Mikschicek
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1303
As a family-owned company, Octapharma believes in investing to make a difference in people’s lives and has been doing so since 1983; because it’s in our blood.
Our company values are Ownership, Integrity, Leadership, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship. In 2018, the Group achieved €1.8 billion in revenue, an operating income of €346 million and invested €204 million to ensure future prosperity. Octapharma employs more than 8,300 people worldwide, 1,200 of them in Vienna, to support the treatment of patients in 115 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Haematology (coagulation disorders), Immunotherapy (immune disorders) and Critical Care.
Octapharma owns six state-of-the-art Production facilities in Austria, France, Germany, Mexico and Sweden.