Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are looking for a permanent position as
Corporate Inventory Manager (m/f/d)
If “having the right stock in the right location” talks to you, you will be interested into this position! If in addition, you are used to design corporate strategies and experienced in implementing them within a worldwide organization to trigger higher efficiency: you should apply now!We are indeed looking for a dedicated and reliable Corporate Inventory Manager focusing on raw material. Being part of Corporate Supply Chain department and directly reporting to our Supply Chain Vice President, your main goal will be to design and implement our future processes that will enable us to reach the next level when talking about securing our operations while optimizing the resources needed. Inventory management is such a cross functional process at Octapharma that scope of responsibilities will go beyond Supply Chain, and will require good change management skills.
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Design and implement our Inventory Management strategy to reduce costs (TCO – make or buy – in or outsourcing …)
- Collaborate and coordinate actions with Material Management and Procurement teams to meet business goals
- Analyse inventory management processes and continuously optimize it
- Project future needs to adapt Mid/Long term logistic network (and resources)
- Track inventory performance, discuss performance with plants/countries and initiate improvement plans
- Support and lead continuous improvement projects to increase process efficiency and accuracy
- Participate in projects on behalf of Supply Chain Management
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree in engineering, logistics, business administration or similar
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role with solid track record, pharma experience will be a plus
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP), supply chain planning and order management tools
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
- Highly skilled in MS Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools and BPM solutions
- Proven ability to manage projects and processes
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills (documentation, communication)
- Flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Fluent in English, knowledge of the German language in speaking and writing is desired, any other language is beneficial
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant,
extraordinary staff events and many more: The minimum gross wage according to the Collective Agreement (Chemical Industry) for your new job is EUR 3.389,70. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application in English via our online career portal.
Mag. Werner Mikschicek
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1303
As a family-owned company, Octapharma believes in investing to make a difference in people’s lives and has been doing so since 1983; because it’s in our blood.
Our company values are Ownership, Integrity, Leadership, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship. In 2019, the Group achieved €2.2 billion in revenue, an operating income of €424 million and invested €232 million to ensure future prosperity. Octapharma employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, around 1,230 of them in Vienna, to support the treatment of patients in 118 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Haematology (coagulation disorders), Immunotherapy (immune disorders) and Critical Care.
Octapharma owns six state-of-the-art Production facilities in Austria, France, Germany (Dessau & Springe), Mexico and Sweden.