We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams’ success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset – our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
With Focus on Shared Service Centers (m/f/d)
Job No. 6048
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepared monthly Reports for SSC-Reporting and Management Reports
- Take active role in preparing Budget and Forecast
- Implement and maintain cost center allocations
- Support for Business Planning & Analysis
- Financial interface to the Shared Service Center Managers
- Work on ad hoc requests and projects
- Degree in business administration or equivalent education
- SAP knowledge favorable
- Job-experience of 2 years in the area of Shared Service Centers (IT, Quality, HR, central R&D) favorable
- Good IT skills (MS Office w/ Excel)
- Good English skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on approach
- Solution-oriented mindset
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills. ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions