Controller (m/f/d) in FP&A and Business Finance
We are currently looking to fill various roles in our Controlling department, both in the Business as well as in the Group FP&A team in Vienna. Regardless of the concrete position, you are responsible for oversight of critical finance, controlling as well as financial reporting activities related to either one Line of Business within e.g. Polyolefins or for the Group in our central FP&A team. The position is an integral part of the respective team with the main objective to support Senior Business leaders up to the CFO to drive performance as well as to work closely with many other stakeholders in Borealis on Business Analytics as well as Planning.
Your main areas of responsibility include amongst others:
- Lead all day-to-day finance activities to support an effective decision-making processes in terms of target setting, budgeting, and controlling.
- Manage, review, and track the performance of business/ Group from profitability to capital employed. Analyze financial data and conduct regular presentations in various management meetings.
- Assume responsibility for controlling of projects and business cases including financial modeling. The activities in this area include working closely with the Capex Portfolio Manager.
- Provide business support to senior stakeholders and be a trusted advisor for the respective management team.
- Assess implications of decisions on P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow and provide support to optimize.
- Lead support processes and contribute to core financial processes as well as lead and participate in improvement projects in finance and business.
You are the right candidate for this position if you possess the following experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Master degree in finance, accounting, or economics or adequate additional job experience
- 8-10 years of relevant experience including data interpretation and validation, performance management and controlling, forecasting, planning as well as business modeling
- Demonstrated leadership skills via projects and proven communication & presentation skills in English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, and Business Warehouse, skills in building MicroStrategy or PowerBI dashboards is an advantage and
- Ability to manage and act effectively in a multicultural and cross-functional environment and to interact with senior management
About Borealis and our offer
We are here for you! If you have any questions, please contact Daniar Ramankulov, ([email protected] borealisgroup.com). Please note that applications via e-mail will not be accepted since we are serious about protection of your personal data, so thank you for applying online.
Following Austrian law regulations, we offer, reflecting your experiences, skills and competencies, competitive compensation based on the collective labour agreement starting at EUR 81.600 annual gross salary (based on 38 hrs/week) and are willing to pay more based on your experience and background. In addition, we offer a yearly bonus and a voluntary company pension plan.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy for further applications when we have received sufficient applications that meet the advertised requirements and will contact you as soon as screening is closed.
Borealis believes businesses can only grow sustainably in a healthy environment and stable society. Borealis’ commitment to sustainability and to creating value for society is firmly anchored in its vision of Value Creation Through Innovation. The company’s products and solutions have a positive impact on society, by addressing challenges such as climate change, access to energy, water, food and healthcare. If you want to Keep Discovering, visit careers.borealisgroup.com or www.borealisgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn.