Controller (full time, all genders)
Controller (full time, all genders)
We are looking for a skilled controller to join our team in the HQ in Vienna. You are passionate about numbers. You love working in dynamic and innovative environments. You want to support people and you like to interact with others. You value freedom and respect. You are interested in biological sciences and want to contribute to the success of a fast-growing business. If all these attributes describe YOU, this might be your dream job!
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven financial controller to closely collaborate with our CFO and support in financial group reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes. With your support we are seeking to further optimize and customize the existing reporting tools, improve efficiencies and identify opportunities based on market analysis.
The candidate will be part of the Finance team and will work closely with all other functions within the group.
- Support in regular (monthly) analysis of actual vs target performance including forecasts for the group
- Active participation in the planning and budgeting process
- Assist in cash flow management and forecasting
- Analysis and reporting of KPIs on a regular basis
- Perform market analysis
- Further optimization of controlling tools and implementation of improvements in financial reporting in close collaboration with the CFO
- Project calculations for funding agencies
- Support during year end closing activities and (financial) audits
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports on demand
- Structure and further develop cost accounting in our erp system (BMD)
- 2+ years of professional experience in financial controlling
- Profound financial understanding
- Excellent MS Office skills, in particular profound Excel skills (Power Query, Power Pivot, macros)
- Analytics and reporting proficiency
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) efficiently in English both on internal and external levels
- Knowledge of ERP systems (BMD) is an advantage
Your experience and know-how
- University/FH degree in finance or business administration, preferably with focus on controlling
- Interested in innovative technologies, in particular in the life science industry
- Entrepreneurship spirit and self-starter
- Can do attitude
- Stewardship attitude
- Team spirit
- People-oriented, you like building relationships
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines
- Quick learner
- Good listener
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
LEXOGEN – who we are and what we do
- We are a biotech company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, with a subsidiary in NH, USA.
- Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications.
- Our aim is to empower our customers with innovative top quality RNA analysis solutions & support, in order to improve health and wellbeing for everyone and our planet.
- We have already developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the field of “omics”.
- We foster innovation
- We have a strong sense of belonging
- We have stewardship attitude toward all our stakeholders
- Respect, care & diversity are non-negotiable core values
- We aim to preserve a work environment free from toxic people*
- We value people potential and attitude
- We want to have fun
*According Robert I. Sutton’s book “The No Asshole Rule : Building a Civilized Workplace…”
- Remuneration will be according to experience and performance.
- Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for utilization group III is EUR 1’957,64 per month for a full-time position
This position is available with immediate effect !
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the RNA analysis market, so apply today for this position by sending your detailed CV and a cover letter with Ref. No. 202101114 to Ms. Tamara Oberländer: firstname.lastname@example.org
LGBTQI+, BAME, Dys-X, B.-out, from Millennials to Seniors, you are welcome at Lexogen! If you are not a toxic individual, come as you are, be your true self, enjoy and contribute to our assholes-free* culture.
- Hier sind wir Ihr Vermittler: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen werden direkt an unseren Kunden weitergeleitet.
- Wir melden uns in jedem Fall mit einem Kundenfeedback bei Ihnen – dieses kann jedoch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da die Unterlagen sorgfältig gesichtet werden und das Inserat 60 Tage online ist.