Calling all Digital Natives! Do you have a passion for developing and producing premium short form video and documentary content? Then join our Team as a Content Producer!
In this role you’re responsible for ensuring a pipeline of content for Red Bull Main Channels, with a specific focus on YouTube. You’ll support new and innovative social media programs and content output across earned, managed, and owned platforms – with a specific focus on building a relevant and exciting network of external collaborators, creators, and talent.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
Understanding Red Bull’s brand traits, you’ll use them as a north star for content creation. You’ll ideate innovative, creator-based formats that serve the overall company objectives of Red Bull’s global channel strategy. In addition, you’ll work with collaborators to develop and foster creator-driven content ideas.
GLOBAL CONTENT PRODUCTION
In this role, you’ll execute daily content needs by aligning with Network Producers on content pipeline. You’ll own content strategy and plans for assigned projects and social content pieces. While tailoring each piece of content per platform and per audience, you’ll help ensure consistency of message and brand values across multiple platforms and playgrounds.
MANAGE & DEVELOP CREATOR NETWORKS
As Social Content Producer you’ll identify exciting new creators to establish content partnership opportunities for Red Bull channels. You’ll onboard collaborators as production partners for Red Bull channels and manage conversation to develop long-term effective working relationships. You’ll oversee all creator-based content projects on Red Bull channels across development, pre-production, production, and post-production
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 2+ years of experience as producer of content in multi-channel content creation, ideation, and end to end production
- Proven knowledge and network of creators and collaborators specific to the digital and social space (personal social media presence is a plus)
- Best-in-class editorial skills
- In-depth expertise with digital and social content best practices, and ability to advocate to various internal and external audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively and to foster communication internally and externally
- Strong creative skills ideation and execution through written and multi-media content
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that facilitate cross-functional collaborations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to 25%