CONSUMER PROGRAMS COORDINATOR (M/F/D)
– Full-time in Vienna at the earliest possible date –
Start your career with Philip Morris International, the world’s leading tobacco company! Since the foundation of Philip Morris Austria GmbH in 2012, the Austrian market has been developed even more intensively, with the clear aim of further expanding its market leadership. Become part of this success story and join our Consumer Experience Team at the HQ in Vienna.
As Consumer Programs Coordinator, you are the custodian of the Consumer Experience in the LEARN and TRY phases of the Consumer Journey for our product innovation with special focus on Consumer Programs such as Lead Generation, Referrals and Trial Offers
WE OFFER YOU:
- A unique opportunity to join Philip Morris – and be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company – to „Design a Smoke-Free Future“
- The opportunity to develop in a world-leading, international company.
- An inspiring working environment, flat hierarchies and an open-minded, team-oriented company culture.
- An all-in employment relationship with flexible working hours, diverse benefits, team events, various insurances, and much more.
- A basic salary of min. € 48,000/year gross, with willingness to negotiate overpayments in line with the market, depending on experience and qualifications.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS COMMERCIAL BUSINESS ANALYST:
- Measure and track Consumer KPIs and Insights within the relevant phases of the Consumer Journey
- Identify Consumer pain points and delights in the relevant Consumer Journey phases, leveraging incoming Consumer insights and analytics, and encouraging driving data-driven decision making to ensure continuous improvement of the Consumer Experience
- Proactively identify relevant optimization measures or activities and coordinate development and deployment of these activities within cross-functional project teams (Marketing & Digital, Sales, IT etc.) with the objective of increasing Consumer engagement and experience
- Track and own the budget for the respective Consumer Programs
- Manage the E2E Consumer Programs / initiatives / projects, collate and consolidate requirements and recommend project prioritization where needed
- Ensure a seamless Consumer Experience across channels to meet our evolving Consumer demands
- Build networks and connect with peers in PMI and outside to learn, grow and bring value to the Austrian organization and market
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business, Product Development, Psychology or similar
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role (Marketing, Sales or Consulting), whereby specifically experience in customer acquisition is a big plus
- You have solid experience in project-based working and in leading cross-functional project teams
- You are collaborative, and you thrive in a digital workplace
- You have a pronounced interest in customer-centricity
- You are a curious person with a gift for critical, out of the box thinking
- You are driven and problem-solving oriented
- You are highly communicative and passionate to work in a diverse team
- You can manage differences of opinion and have pronounced stakeholder management skills
- You feel comfortable working with MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- You do not shy away from numbers but embrace data and analytics, PowerBI user skills are a plus
- You have excellent English language skills, German is a plus
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Austria GmbH, founded in Austria in 2012, is a company of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), the world’s leading international tobacco company. The company’s portfolio includes six of the world’s top 15 brands of the world’s leading cigarette brands. PMI sells its products in approximately 180 countries around the world. Philip Morris Austria GmbH is the market leader in the Austrian cigarette market. Philip Morris is also involved in the development and distribution of heat-not-burn tobacco products. Further information is available at www.pmi.com/markets/austria/de.