RP Global is a Vienna/Madrid-based independent power producer with more than 35 years of experience in renewable energies. As a developer, investor and operator, the company’s focus is on hydro, wind and solar PV projects in Europe, Africa and South America.
Currently, RP Global is actively developing a pipeline of around 9 GW.
RP Global is engaged in several successful partnerships and cooperations with institutions such as the Marguerite Fund, Mirova, the EBRD, the IFC, PKO, UniCredit, Caixa, BPI and other multilateral/international banks, as well as institutional investors and private partnerships. RP Global’s focus is on high-quality renewable energy projects and highest standards in all HSES/ESG matters.
For the headquarters in Vienna we are looking for a new team member.
Communications Manager (m/f/d)
part-time 30h/week to full-time
- Developing and implementing international public relations strategies and concepts
- Planning and coordinating public relations activities for all countries
- Working closely with the senior management team on press releases, corporate branding, and other means of external communication
- Creating and updating corporate communication materials such as image brochures
- Setting up Investor Relations: data preparation, corporate presentations, project teasers, investment ”teasers”, consulting on IPO preparation
- Organizing the internal communication in alignment with the HR department
- Continuous media monitoring
- Organizing events (project inaugurations) jointly with the local teams
- First-level university degree in journalism, communications, political science, international affairs, or another related field
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in B2B communications
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Perfect command of the English language, both written and spoken on native speaker level, fluent in Spanish or French highly welcome, German skills are a plus
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry as an advantage
- Proactive personality, result-driven mindset and solution-oriented team player
Our client offers:
- Committed international environment in an exciting industry
- Annual gross salary starting from EUR 30,000 (30h/week) depending on qualification and experience
- Place of work: Vienna
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu,
quoting the ref. no. 58504/KA and your restriction notes.
Petra Klingel, +43 (1) 523 49 44-268