Candidate and co-worker safety is our number one priority, and IKEA is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. Based on the need for physical distancing, we have adapted our recruiting processes to be fully virtual.
COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST (F/M/D) 38,5H/W – IKEA AUSTRIA GMBH
Full Time Unbefristet
Marketing & Communication
Application deadline 2020-09-29
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role you have profound education in the field of communication or comparable fields and acquired strong communication skills in English (spoken and written) as well as 2-5 years of experience with commercial PR communication both in print and digital.
- You have excellent knowledge on project-, process- and stakeholder management in a continuously changing environment.
- You have an excellent understanding on translating strategic communication in a relevant, simple and inspiring way.
- Your digital communication skills are strong, because you are always up-to date with media trends and can turn them into practice.
- You are self-organized, able to take responsibility and to perform work with care, accuracy and attention to detail.
- You combine your passion about communication as a business enabler with your passion about Life at Home, home furnishing trends & modern digital retailing trends
- You are energized by working both independently and interdependently with communication network and cross functions.
Based on the strategic market communication plan, you drive the implementation and operational communication project support to the market, via Business Partners securing high-quality project support and impactful deliverables. You are to partner cross-functionally (PR and Co-worker communication) to build communications strategies and tactics that support the implementation of the country growth plan and the execution of the Ingka Retail direction, and drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values.
- execute and implement the local integrated communication plan – with focus on commercial PR; and secure alignment with the global communication plans
- drive project management for commercial PR projects; define, plan, create/execute and follow up on commercial PR communication
- contribute to the development and delivery of the market communication projects & Media Relations agenda
- implement and execute media/stakeholder engagement strategies for reactive, proactive and activist communication
- in collaboration with the Marketing team, secure the planning, execution and optimizing the use of earned media, as part of an integrated media approach to maximize commercial impact, drive business results and improve cost efficiency of results
- work with stakeholder analysis and stakeholder management to be able to deliver to the needs of the business
- actively encourage improvement of content creation, based on trends in communication and the latest developments within commercial PR
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
In this role you report directly to the Communication Operation Manager.
This position is full-time (38,5 hours/week),
The workplace is IKEA Austria GmbH (Service office) but requires some travelling.
Share your motivation with us Please don’t forget to attach your motivation letter (we think a good and interesting motivation letter often says much more about you than many degrees).
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 2491,- (on fulltime base).
We are willing to pay significantly more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.
Please note that our selection process starts BEFORE the expiration of the removal date and we will complete it as soon as we have found a suitable candidate. Once the selection process is completed, no further applications will be considered.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!