As Commercial Development Manager for our Digital Solutions (CAD/CAM and Imaging), you’ll explore new business opportunities in North America. In collaboration with our local sales organizations, you’ll help grow the local business by driving key commercial actions.
Commercial Development Manager
Digital Solutions North America (m/w/d)
- Provide commercial and product guidance to local organizations for new product launches, run product/sales training, drive growth’s activities.
- Support implementation of regional price strategy coordinating internal and external stakeholders for all growth-related matters in the North American region.
- Collect business intelligence related to your region to influence product portfolio and positioning needs.
- Leverage relationships with local opinion leaders and universities.
- Attend major dental exhibitions and conferences.
Requirements and Qualifications::
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in economics; industrial, management or engineering background as a plus.
- 5+ years working experience in business development, sales, marketing, or product management in the medical industry. Ideally dental background with focus on CAD/CAM and/or Imaging.
- Strong communication skills, an affinity for digitalization and high interest in different cultures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (C1 min.). Fluency in Spanish and/or French is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage complex projects in a dynamic business-driven environment.
- Excellent team player and networker.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas
- The opportunity to further your career in an international organization
- A dynamic, result-oriented and cooperative team
- Employer initiatives like “Lunch & Learn” and “Let´s move together!”
- Competitive yearly gross salary of at least € 55.000,- based on experience and skills
- Flexible working hours for in-office presence as well as remotely
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Dentsply Sirona
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide.
Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
For more information about Dentsply Sirona and our products visit: www.dentsplysirona.com