If you are an energetic and focused individual with good interpersonal skills who has working experience with Linux and Windows client management support, our high performing Operation team could be the place for you! Due to growth, we are currently looking for a
Client Desktop Specialist (f/m/x)
to join our team in Vienna.
Join our team and help us to shape a clean energy future! We develop innovative software solutions that
contribute significantly to the transition to greener energy.
- Provides end-user support for Windows and Linux PC desktops and laptops, and iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Maintains phone systems, room conferencing systems, printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Responsible for WLAN solution and alarm solution
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to stakeholders
Then send your convincing application including cover letter to
I‘m looking forward to meeting you in person!
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Working experience with Linux and Windows client management and support
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, status actions items, respond to changing priorities, and react to short deadlines.
- Creating and maintaining user self-help documentation, technical documentation and procedural documentation.
- Proficient hardware knowledge: PCs, laptops, firewalls, switches, wiring, data communications Ideally experience in automating client roll outs (Linux and Windows)
- Experience in inventory management Good knowledge of English
Want to know more about what makes a
Watch our Video!