Novritsch Trading GmbH is developing airsoft sports equipment in Taiwan, China, and Central Europe. We are working together with 30+ suppliers to deliver the best possible equipment for our customers. We are a young team and fast-growing. Operating out of the 7th district.
What will you be doing?
As a Purchasing Agent, you will build and maintain a solid relationship with suppliers and third-party logistics providers. You will analyze shop metrics and plan purchasing quantities as well as lead times. Negotiating prices, payment conditions and other contracts is also essential.
You will fix any problems regarding production and shipping.
- Plan and manage company’s overall sourcing strategy
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Build relationships with vendors and key suppliers
- Perfect Chinese & English (German would be a plus but is not mandatory)
- Experience in supply chain management and/or purchasing
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent analytical skills, strong affinity to numbers
- Ability to drive the delivery of financial and operational performance objectives against agreed targets
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel / Google Docs
In addition, you can expect a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 2.300,00 for the full-time position. Any additional overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications. Apply at novritsch.com/career
Full time 38,5 h / Week
Part time 20 h / Week
As soon as possible