Channel Operations Manager (f/m/d) @ Exoscale
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world’s largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together – why not come along? #MakeItHappen
Exoscale is part of A1 Digital and the A1 Telekom Austria Group. With Exoscale we build infrastructure and services to support teams in building cloud-native applications. This relentless focus allows us to build a cloud platform that is both powerful and easy to use. The focus is on simplicity, scalability, and safety and Exoscale offers zones in more than 6 locations throughout Europe.
Location: Switzerland or Germany (Remote)
As part of our current European expansion, Exoscale is looking for a Channel Operations Manager to join our growing team in Switzerland or in Germany.
What you do:
- Lead all channel operations for Exoscale: Partner, Distributor and Mentor programs.
- Enhance existing programs and participate in the development of upcoming sales channel opportunities.
- Own and manage quoting tool for both partners and distributors while continuing to make improvements to the tool and process.
- Work closely with Engineering and Customer Experience to provide a first class journey to programs participants.
- Participate in creating and help distribute training materials and communications for both distributors and partners.
- Oversee performance of the various channels and implement/track metrics for continuous improvement.
What you offer:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Sales, Operations, or Channel Management.
- Strong demonstrated expertise in providing back-end sales support at multiple levels within the organization.
- Must have proficiency in software selling environments; must be familiar with infrastructure as a service, how it is sold, how it is fulfilled through the Channel, and how Distributors provide services to Resellers, VARs, and partners.
- Knowledge, understanding and ability to efficiently design lean and relevant processes in a highly technical environment.
- Very good English language skills, German and French advantageous.
- Willingness to travel (occasionally).
What makes you unique:
- Hands-on mentality and proactive approach.
- Courage to change and take over new challenges.
- Effective problem-solver.
- Great organizational talent.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal direction.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
We are looking forward to your application!