Channel Manager – Culture
Is culture something that is close to your heart?
Then join our team and create meaningful user journeys across RedBull.com and Red Bull TV.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this role you’ll manage daily programming across all Owned properties including the Red Bull TV apps for your key audiences in Music and Dance. You’ll build and handle a programming calendar based around upcoming launches, editorial themes and cultural moments.
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
You’ll make our story and video content pop with compelling art and copy, keep programming fresh by creating and updating playlists, and develop and execute creative, quantifiable programming campaigns to drive awareness & engagement. In short, you’ll know our audience and what they want to see on our Owned channels.
DATA & COLLABORATION
Using data and your platform expertise, you’ll drive and maximise audience engagement. You’ll collaborate with other departments to acquire content that your audience demands. With an international mindset, you’ll work with our colleagues around the world to improve local offerings and potentially up-level them for a global audience.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 3+ years of experience in web publishing and/or TV broadcasting, ideally with a major international media group
- Prior experience in analysing data and optimising content performance accordingly
- Passion for Music & Dance content and audience trends
- Highly organised, strong character, who can be persuasive and persistent
- Great co-ordination, analytical & organisational skills
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to: 10%