Capital Markets Institutional Sales – France / Belgium / Luxembourg (f/m/x)
- Execution of Fixed Income products in Flow and Structured products (Sales/Trading), including Government Bonds, Covered Bonds, Corporate Bonds, Derivatives and Private Placements in hard and CEE/CIS local currencies
- Analysis of clients and markets to develop Sales strategies in order to broaden the client base, increase cross-sell potential and overall profitability
- Deepen existing client relationships and acquiring new clients in FRA BE LUX
- Represent RBI’s product offering to your clients either in person or in an innovative remote manner
- Collaboration with various departments such as Trading, Research, Investment Banking, Fixed Income Solutions
- Developing new products and trading ideas together with Fixed Income Trading, Fixed Income Solutions and Desk Strategy
- University degree or equivalent in a finance relevant subject (Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- 2+ years of working experience in Fixed Income Sales
- Knowledge of Institutional Clients in FRA BE LUX, especially Asset Managers and Pension Funds; personal relationship with portfolio managers and execution traders
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products such as Bonds, Private Placements and Derivatives
- Experience in CEE/CIS markets is beneficial
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks (e.g. MiFID)
- Good analytical skills; experience in Capital Markets applications such as Bloomberg
- Excellent communication skills; native in French and fluent in English; German is beneficial
- Highly driven and motivated
- Join our dynamic team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and CEE.
- From EUR 47.300 annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience.
- Attractive learning and development opportunities.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.