HOFER: That’s my way
Buying Manager – Brand products FMCG (f/m)
- Establishing brand Know-how and indentifying optimization potential
- Carrying out cost price and competition analyses
- Developing buying strategies and co-designing processes and reportings
- Negotiate conditions and contracts with suppliers and service providers
- Developing and managing national and international brand supplier relationships
- Central contact person for international brand manufacturers, HOFER/ALDI countries and other departments
- Leading a team
- Completed studies
- Relevant professional experience in marketing or sales with a brand manufacturer or in (international) buying
- Responsibility for product categories in the area of international buying of branded products FMCG
- Fluent business English skills, other languages beneficial
- Responsible, structured and result-oriented way of working
- Very good communication and negotiation skills and high degree of assertiveness and flexibility
- Experienced in handling of the PC (especially MS Office), SAP knowledge beneficial
- Pleasure in leading and motivating employees
- Readiness for international travel
- Diverse and responsible field of activity within a modern, international business group
- Extensive training
- Use of mobile work devices and equipment for flexible working
- Cooperation with international teams
- Excellent development prospects beyond the borders
- Numerous further training opportunities to support personal and professional development
- Option of taking sabbatical leave for several months
- Secure and reliable employer
Attractive gross annual salary starting from € 67,200.
5071 Wals, Alte Bundesstraße 10
As soon as possible
Apply online now and attach your CV including a letter of motivation, photo and all relevant certificates.
HOFER, my employer
We are shaping the future of HOFER and ALDI SOUTH within our international holding company based in Salzburg. Together, we are coordinating the development of the business group across 4 continents and 11 countries, where we employ over 150,000 people and operate 6,300 stores. As employer, buyer, and retailer, we assume responsibility for the impacts of our business operations – for our employees, our customers, our business partners, and the environment.
Due to our global growth, we are extending our team based in Salzburg and are looking for dedicated people to help us shape our worldwide strategies and processes.