Pipelife is a business unit within the Wienerberger Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of plastic pipe systems, currently present in 26 countries. We manufacture and market a wide range of quality pipe systems, providing tailor-made solutions for municipal infrastructure as well as for the industrial and house-building sector.
For our Controlling Team within the business unit Wienerberger Piping Solutions located at our Headquarters in Vienna, we are offering the following position for immediate appointment:
Business Unit Controller (f/m/d)
- Support & proactive controlling of international subsidiaries
- Ensuring completeness and reconciliation of Balance Sheets & P&L analysis as part of the monthly reporting, challenging of Forecasts and Budgets
- Preparing business analysis
- Working on various projects and tasks in the field of Finance & Controlling (e.g. Credit Management, investment controlling, Benchmarking, Taxes, …)
- Participation in M&A as well as strategic projects
- Supporting the monthly group reporting
- Be a sparring partner of COO´s or local finance departments
- University degree in Business Administration / Economics, with Focus on Finance/Controlling
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Controlling preferably within manufacturing industry
- Excellent command in English
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, SAP systems (FI/CO, knowledge in SAP BCS and HFM/Hyperion are an advantage)
- Team-player with experience in working in an international environment with a strong hands-on mentality
- High degree of accuracy and affinity for numbers
- Process oriented, analytical and joined-up thinking paired with dynamic, flexible and self-driven working approach
- Willingness to learn: close cooperation with regional COOs with the aim of getting know-how about the market and competitive environment
For this position we are searching for a highly self-motivated person, who is able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups. If you are ready to act on own initiative, work on complex tasks with your team and have excellent communications skills, you are just right for us.
We offer an exciting working environment with flat hierarchy in a dynamic company. You can expect an attractive job in a highly motivated and international team. You will have a variety of tasks as well as personal and professional development opportunities in an international group.
The salary package is depending on experience and qualification, but includes a monthly base salary of minimum EUR 4.000,– gross all-in and social benefits.
If you’re interested in taking up this challenge, we are happy to receive your online application in English, including a motivation letter.
Please be aware that we will be on company holiday from December 24 to January 6. Therefore, please excuse the delay in our response. We will review your applications as soon as possible in the new year.
We are looking forward to getting to know you in 2021!
Pipelife is part of the Wienerberger Group, the world’s largest producer of bricks and a leading supplier of clay roof tiles, concrete pavers and pipe systems in Europe. We are improving people’s quality of life and shaping the future of construction.
Pipelife International GmbH
Junior HR Generalist
We are looking forward to getting to know you!