BUSINESS/OPERATIONS ANALYST (M/W)
We are a renowned and established industrial group, we belong to Europe’s leading producers in the food and healthcare sectors. Over 2.000 employees at more than 20 locations in Europe generate an annual revenues of more than € 550m.
In order to sustain our current growth trajectory, we are looking for a committed and skilled colleague to join our team as Business / Operations Analyst.
- Participation in the company-wide implementation and roll-out of Operational Excellence and Lean Management
- Continuous exchange of best practice across production sites
- Consolidation and further development of the relevant KPIs and evaluation of benchmarks to improve the comparability of the production plants and provide ideas for improvement
- Planning and implementation of regular operational excellence scans to identify deviations and their effects
- Support of the production areas in the preparation of corrective actions and implementation plans; review of the effectiveness of the measures initiated, in cooperation with OE department
- Ongoing optimization of reporting tools and processes
- Reporting to the Head of Operational Excellence and continuous coordination with the COO
- Completed technical and / or economic education, professional experience in the production environment would be an asset
- Practical experience in the areas of process optimization, lean management, operational excellence or in supply chain management would be of big advantage
- Business mindset and process orientation
- Very good analytical skills
- High affinity for numbers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good IT user knowledge, especially EXCEL and Powerpoint / Sharepoint
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German language an advantage
OUR OFFER FOR YOU:
- Interesting range of tasks at a dynamic and fast-growing company with an international footprint as well as an outstanding reputation among national and international customers
- Friendly working climate and modern working environment
- The possibility to drive change and new issues in an environment which is continuously subject to new challenges and transformations
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely
- Very good career and personal development opportunities in a fast-expanding international group with its headquarters in Austria.
The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 40.000,– basis full time (40 hours/week). Overpayment according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Do you feel interested? Please send your application documents stated your possible start date and your salary expectations to: [email protected]
We are looking forward to receiving your application!