We are innovative by nature. How about you?For the area of Business Management Textiles, Region Europe located in a Europe-based Lenzing site or commercial office to serve focus markets – we invite Business Development experts to submit applications for the role as
Business Identifier & Key Account Manager for Retail Textile Brands for Europe (m/f)
Ref No: 1650
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role
* Promote specialty fibers and fabrics at retail and brand level to create pull for fiber sales and drive premiumization
* Connect brands and retailers with Lenzing value chain partners to put together cross-regional programs and collections in specific segments
* Co-create marketing and communication concepts with brands and retailers (storytelling, co-branding, POS promotions)
* Push and promote Lenzing’s strategy and unique value proposition (e.g. sustainability, blockchain/digital solutions)
* Take care of one of the following focus markets like Benelux, France or Scandinavia
Our expectations for this exciting role
* Textile or commercial university degree or relevant work experience in textile sales and marketing (minimum 6 years)
* Proven track record in account management within a European subregion, serving the textile / fashion industry
* Ability and passion to create demand by selling value propositions of Lenzing fibers to retailers and brands
* Co-define and implement marketing programs
* Broad knowledge and insights in fashion industry, textile value chain and technical understanding, networking skills, ability to build strong connections with fashion brands
* Very good team player, cross-functional collaboration to create value package solutions for brands and retailers
* Fluency in English plus good listening and communication skills (other languages a strong plus)
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Share-point, CRM and project management
* Willing and eager to travel up to 50% of working time while considering the environment, some remote working opportunity
* Efficient and flexible BD approach, strong conversion to business from face to face context, familiar with digital media
The gross salary for this position according to the collective agreement in the chemical industry is EUR 62.000,00 based on an Austrian local contract, with the willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience. Moreover, you take part in the Lenzing Bonus System.
We offer the possibility to work with true textile experts in Lenzing and partly from home office in your region. Come and do business with big brands and great textile friends!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Silja Köbrunner