ABF Pharmaceutical Services GmbH is a Viennese company founded in 2004, specializing in all aspects of international clinical trials, including project management, manufacturing, logistics and EU approval of investigational medicinal products, as well as import, storage and logistics for the approved pharmaceuticals. ABF is a member of the GBA Group Pharma, one of the Europe’s largest and most experienced service groups in the pharmaceutical and biotech sector. As a unique “one- stop solution” the company supports the entire process of drug development and commercialization. GBA Group Pharma generates annual sales of around 50 million euros.
We are looking for support in our Managing Team
Business Development Manager
- Account Management of the existing customer base
- Acquisition of new customers
- Tracking of the established growth targets, recognition of the market trends and input on the strategic development of service portfolio
- Network expansion
- Preparation of conferences, 30% travel, conferences, customer visits
- Subject matter expert within GBA Group Pharma Business Development Team for respective site and its service portfolio
- Proposal and contract negotiations with customers in conjunction with Management and Proposal Team
- Updating / Maintaining CRM system and providing sales reports on activities
- Supervision of Business Development Assistants
- English: good language skills (Level B2 according to CEFR, spoken and written) or willingness for education
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills, regulations
- GMP basic knowledge and understanding of logistics, invoicing and customs matters
- Creative and solution-oriented thinking
- Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with the customers need
- Experience in the International Business Development
- Open and appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surroundings with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
- Home Office possibility
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50.000,– gross per year based on full-time employment. Our salaries are market oriented and will be adapted in line with your qualifications and experience. A bonus concept will be applied based on the volume of the contract signed.
We are looking forward for applicants who are interested in bringing new values, working in an international environment and look for new challenges.
Please provide your application (CV, letter of application) per e-mail to [email protected].