Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
Product Line Code Testing
Simone Goethel, Phone: +43 (0) 1901 600, [email protected]
For our young but steadily growing subsidiary in Vienna, we are seeking continuously new employees capable of navigating in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Business Development Management of our software testing products
- Acquisition of new customers and spreading the installation base at existing customers
- Professional consulting of customers during decision-making phase
- Perform customer presentations and demonstrations of software testing solution
- Active participation at events like Vector Techday, exhibitions, etc.
- Elicitation of customer requirements and feedback to product management
- Support of Vector Sales regarding products and solutions
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering, communications engineering or similar
- Experience developing professional-grade embedded software with C/C++
- Excellent understanding of OO design
- Strong persuasion and facilitation skills to be effective with different personnel levels
- Systematic and self-reliant working style and team-working skills in a flexible environment
- Effective communication skills, including verbal and listening skills
- Fluent English language skills, German and a further CEE-area language are an advantage
- Willingness to travel within Austria and CEE Region
- EU driver license category B is necessary
For this position we offer you a yearly salary range from EUR 42.000,- (beginner) up to EUR 85.000,- (experienced in our field) including variable bonus in addition to an innovative surrounding, an excellent working atmosphere and a state-of-the art working environment in a stable group of companies. Vector offers a competitive salary and benefits, depending on qualification and experience. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person!
Why does Vector offer you the best workplace in Austria ? Because we do a lot to ensure that work does not feel like work. This includes individually tailored training opportunities, flexible working hours and a state-of-the-art, ergonomic and air-conditioned workplace. We also support you with additional pension plan, additional health insurance, restaurant tickets, free drinks and fruit, public transportation pass.
Who we are.
Vector is the premium partner for development of embedded electronics. For almost 30 years, we have worked with our customers to develop electronic innovations for the automotive industry and related sectors.
Vector has more than 2,500 employees worldwide at 26 locations engaged in something new every day to make the technologies of tomorrow ready for series production.