PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Bergheim team we are looking for a dynamic and motivated team player who is interested in strategic and financial matters. Together with us you will be responsible for defining the future strategy of the PALFINGER group and drive the sustainable growth of our different product lines.
Business Development Manager (f/m/d) – Focus Corporate Strategy and M&A
You are looking for a creative work environment with changing and international tasks? You are eager to lead different kinds of projects in a team directly linked to the executive board? You want to transform from consultancy to industry and understand corporate strategy as the perfect entry into a functional responsibility?
Then you are the perfect candidate for our team and – We want you!
- Strategy development
- Driving group-wide strategy planning process
- Supporting product lines in creating international strategies
- Financial modelling and creating business cases for future businesses
- Internal consulting
- Leading group-wide projects in cross functional teams
- Manage project teams and coordinate the involvement of project members and stakeholders
- Merger & Acquisition
- Performing due diligences and preparing decision memos
- Leading the project/coordinating internal & external resources
- Negotiating / deal structuring
- Possible: Leading post-merger integration activities
- University degree in business and/or a technically oriented study
- More than 5 years project management experience including responsible project lead experience in the field of strategy consulting, M&A or divestments and restructuring processes
- Openness to travel
- Strong analytic and conceptual capabilities
- Able to structure complex problems
- Sound project / process management skills and experience
- High level of interpersonal and intercultural skills combined
- Cross-functional and/or international business experience / desirable
- Fluent in English, German as a plus
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Management development programmes
- Personal and professional competence
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 44.510,20. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!