Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 22 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality.
For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for a
Business Analyst (m/f/d)
In this challenging function you will work closely with our Sales and Product Management team, design, implement and improve sales related requirements. You will be responsible to identify and understand market trends and recommend solutions on the automotive market.
- Design and maintenance of a model of the automotive market ( e.g. quantity structure, SOPs, RFIs, RFQs)
- Maintenance and improvement of the mid-term plan
- Alignment of the market model with the product roadmap (which feature is needed and when)
- Responsible for planning the commercialization of product features
- Experience in the field of Business Analysis
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Personal interest in the automotive market
- Communication skills, attention to detail and reliability are among your strengths (interface to other departments)
- Ideally experience in the field of Business Intelligence
- Strong willingness to implement changes
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 55,000. – Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.