BUSINESS ANALYST (M/F/D) Digital Focus
– Full-time in Vienna at the earliest possible date –
Start your career with Philip Morris International, the world’s leading tobacco company! Since the foundation of Philip Morris Austria GmbH in 2012, the Austrian market has been developed even more intensively, with the clear aim of further expanding its market leadership. Become part of this success story and join our IT Commercial Team at the HQ in Vienna.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A unique opportunity to join Philip Morris – and be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company – to „Design a Smoke-Free Future“
- The opportunity to develop in a world-leading, international company.
- An inspiring working environment, flat hierarchies and an open-minded, team-oriented company culture.
- An all-in employment relationship with flexible working hours, diverse benefits, team events, various insurances, and much more.
- A basic salary of min. € 48,000/year gross, with willingness to negotiate overpayments in line with the market, depending on experience and qualifications.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS COMMERCIAL BUSINESS ANALYST:
- Analyze, communicate & recommend measures to enhance, improve and create business opportunities in the commercial B2B and B2C area (e.g. Retail, E-Commerce and Customer Care)
- Support and leverage global Digital Platforms & Tools: Digital Consumer Engagement (B2C) and Digital Trade Engagement (B2B)
- Participate in a digital migration project to enhance commercial capabilities, hereby liase with Business and technical users to support a successful deployment
- Collaborate in a cross functional organization together with Marketing & Digital, Sales, IT, Data Intelligence etc.
- Understand consumer & business needs, participate in defining requirements, proposing solutions and implement the agreed change
- You have graduated in Digital, Marketing, Business Informatics, IT or similar
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- You have experience in project management and agile tools (e.g. Waterfall, SCRUM, Jira & Confluence)
- You are collaborative, thrive in a digital workplace and bring digital skills with you
- You are focused on analyzing consumer & business needs with a solution-oriented mindset
- You have excellent English language skills, German is a plus
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Austria GmbH, founded in Austria in 2012, is a company of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), the world’s leading international tobacco company. The company’s portfolio includes six of the world’s top 15 brands of the world’s leading cigarette brands. PMI sells its products in approximately 180 countries around the world. Philip Morris Austria GmbH is the market leader in the Austrian cigarette market. Philip Morris is also involved in the development and distribution of heat-not-burn tobacco products. Further information is available at www.pmi.com/markets/austria/de.