Brand Marketing Trainee – Red Bull Graduate Programme
Is it your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme.
You’ll get the opportunity to gain insight in the day to day of our global Brand Marketing department and work on projects with a global impact.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this role, you’ll support the Global Brand Team in selected operational and project related tasks and lead several projects on your own. You’ll work on marketing campaigns in the field of consumption occasions, consumer activations and product activations. You’ll support new product launches across the globe start to end.
You’ll work closely and collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across the Brand Marketing Team, our Media Teams as well as agencies and other third parties.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Ideally experience in brand management/sales/operations through internships
- Passion for our Brand and products
- Project management experience from university or work experience
- Confident communicator
- University Degree, ideally in the field of Business Administration/Marketing
- Excellent English skills, German and other languages are beneficial