BILLING CLERK (M/F/D)
LOCATION: VIENNA HOSNEDLGASSE, GERA
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
As Billing Clerk, you will be responsible for the controlling and billing of our services. Together with a highly motivated team, you will ensure a timely and accurate issuing of our customer invoices and follow up with reminder processes.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors
- Review customer contracts and sales tickets in order to compute fees and charges due
- Send invoices and reminders as well as monitor and assign incoming payments
- Maintain and update our invoice system
- Set up and adjust the products in our customer profiles
- Take care of telephone and written inquiries with internal and external contact points
- Participate actively in upcoming process improvements
- You are flexible, structured and able to work under pressure
- Previous experiences of minimum a year in any Finance/ Accounting/ Controlling field, preferably in Accounts Receivable
- Very accurate and customer oriented working style
- Good interpersonal skills that enable you to work well with other departments such as sales and client setup
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Experience working with any ERP system or databases is considered a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is considered as a plus
- Become part of one of the fastest growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Tickets for sport events, as well as darts and table tennis in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or marathons
For this position we offer an attractive salary in line with the market. For legal reasons we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 27.015 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a higher salary if you meet our requirements. Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
Your differences help shape our future