Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for a
Bid Manager (m/f/d)
- Preparation of bid-documents, -calculations, -presentations and reports
- Responsible for the adherence of the bid-process and conduction of necessary process-steps with needed internal stakeholders
- Compilation and preparation of management decision fundamentals for bid/no-bid decisions and bid approvals
- Execution of internal bid-Kickoff, -review and -approval meetings with bid team and the Management
- Alignment of necessary process-steps with internal stakeholders
- Supporting Sales to analyze and clarify customer requirements
- Supporting of the Technical Department to align the technical bid description and estimations
- At least 5 years bid management experience for B2B projects, ideally in automotive industry
- University degree with preferred strong technical understanding
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and positive team player
- Excellent Excel and presentation skills
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 45,000. – Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.