BI Project Manager for Finance Reporting & Planning
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
You’ll manage BI projects in the area of finance reporting and planning. Therefore, you’ll work closely together with the finance department to understand their processes and to gather business requirements. You’ll be responsible for defining the project plan as well as managing the technical implementation. The resource planning and managing the external consultants will be also part of your responsibilities.
You’ll coordinate a team of technical experts to design new solutions in a highly integrated data warehouse with different source systems. It will be your responsibility to oversee the translation of business requirements into the technical solution, from design till go live.
BUDGETING & PLANNING
You’ll develop annual budgets for the implementation and maintenance. As a Project Manager you’ll plan and manage the effective allocation of budget resources to IT and business requirements.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- More than 2 years of experience in business Intelligence
- Experience in project management
- SAP BW on HANA knowledge beneficial
- Good finance and controlling process know-how (finance planning, month end closure, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Great communication skills, performance & results oriented, team player
- University degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalent practical experience
- Very good English skills, German is a plus