Samsung SDI Battery Systems is a global technology leader in the field of electromobility. As an internationally oriented company, we develop in close cooperation with the automotive industry innovative solutions based on state-of-the-art lithium-ion technology and deliver as a full-service supplier battery cells, modules and battery systems.
Grow with our company in an international and dynamic environment. We offer excellent career opportunities, performance-related payment and long-term cooperation.
Have we aroused your curiosity?
Then we are looking forward to your application!
Samsung SDI Battery Systems GmbH
8141 Premstätten, Frikusweg
Basic Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
- Requirements analysis and design of hardware-related software modules
- AUTOSAR-compliant software and driver development on microcontrollers in C / Assembler
- Preparation of development documentation according to process specifications Reviewing, testing and implementing software modules
- Elaboration of diagnosis and maintenance concepts
- Coordination of activities with customers and suppliers
- The development takes place according to automotive processes (ASPICE and ISO 26262)
- Completed technical training (TU, FH)
- Knowledge of software development for embedded systems (AUTOSAR knowledge advantageous)
- Independent, systematic and
process-oriented approach, great
initiative and sense of responsibility
- Strong team and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
With regard to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we offer the following annual gross remuneration (full-time, 38.5 hours per week) as a basis for negotiations for this position: EUR 47.600,-It goes without saying that we offer a market-standard overpayment depending on relevant work experience and qualifications.