About the job
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your mission will be to establish new strategic partnerships with leading global banking groups and to manage key relationships with a wide range of partners in the financial services ecosystem.
- Take part in forming our banking strategy and expanding our network of banking partners in multiple markets
- Lead discussion with key players from the field of traditional and neo-banking and onboard them to join the crypto-revolution
- Work closely together with our product, regulatory and technical teams to offer state-of-the art solutions to our financial institution partners
- Lead negotiations with various players within the financial markets ecosystem
- Analyse the business potential of payment service providers to support our global expansion
- Explore new business opportunities and revenue streams to take Bitpanda to the next level
- 3-5 years of experience in a financial services/fintech/consulting/high-performance environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the financial services industry or exposure to negotiations with financial institutions (corporate or retail banking experience is an advantage)
- Ability to autonomously establish and maintain new relationships with leading global banks. Extensive network in the banking sector is an advantage
- Good understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements of financial institutions is preferred
- Sound understanding of complex financial products is desirable. Experience in financial product management/pricing/sales is an advantage
- Excellent English skills are required (German fluency is an advantage, but not a must)
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €40,000-€65,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In Addition, Bitpanda Offers Attractive Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!