There are countless small businesses out there that we rely on every day. The cool new coffee shop, the hairdresser I trust or the kebab shop around the corner. All of them are lovely people, with great ideas, who love to go the extra mile for their customers and their passion.
It is time to strengthen the small businesses and finally bring clarity into the jungle of self-employment, guidelines, and laws!
That is why we have to push the boundaries of the possibilities together. Because we do not accept that so many obstacles are put in the way of small businesses. Instead, we use smart software and thus take our fate into our own hands.
We are building a tool with experts from tax consulting, business, compliance and law, which enables small businesses to have the freedom to make their own decisions and to do what is important to them and what makes their company what it is.
- Become part of an agile workflow and the whole product development process.
- Work closely together with Product Managers, Designers, Software Engineers, QA and DataScience to build a high performing app that works on any device.
- Build new features using PHP, Laravel, MySQL.
- Write readable and well-documented code with meaningful tests that we can ship new releases weekly and without fear.
- Refactor outdated legacy code to a more maintainable code which is comprehensible for current and future developers at ready2order.
- Take ownership of what you deploy.
- Support Product Management and Design creating the product roadmap by complementing them with technical expertise and setting reasonable expectations.
- Support DataScience to establish a datawarehouse and become a data-oriented company.
- Review the code of your colleagues.
- Take advantage of pair-programming sessions with our Engineers.
Skills and experience to be ready
- You are an expert in PHP, Laravel, GraphQL, AJAX and familiar with AWS and Google Cloud.
- Fundamental understanding of DataScience is a plus.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise, backgrounds and nationalities.
- Uphold quality standards in engineering and product development.
- Initiative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- You are able to communicate clear and effectively.
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
ready2order was started as a hobby project with the main purpose to eliminate administrative overhead for entrepreneurs by providing a digital cash-register application.
Since summer 2015 we have simplified the daily business of more than 10.000 entrepreneurs of small businesses with our Point of Sale. Additionally, we launch new verticals such as payment and banking.
Currently, we open the German market which offers a huge growth opportunity to 10x.