Backend Developer Internship
Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: “Make SPORTS happen”.
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
As our new Backend Developer Intern (m/f/d) in Vienna you will help us to take our B2B software to the next level. For 6 months you will collaborate with your Team Lead as well as the Lead Software Architect to boost our solutions and to find new ones.
- Implement stable, scalable, and performant backend services for business domains like POS, Online Payment, Payouts, Billing, Mandates etc.
- Support the teams for 2nd level support issues around topics like Payouts, Billing, POS and Online Payment
- Challenge specifications with product managers and discuss implementation strategies with other developers
- Increase the platform stability by writing automated tests for existing services
- Share your opinions, concerns and ideas so we can offer you the best place to work
- Student or recent graduate of a university or university of applied sciences in Software Engineering or a related field
- Interest in financial topics, like subscription models, billing flows, online payment etc.
- Enthusiasm for Backend Development
- Ideally first experiences in React.js
- Team player mentality, but also able to work independently
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Valid student visa or work permit for Austria
- Monthly Eversports vouchers
- Cooperation with an international, innovative and of course a sporty team
- Great development potential and a steep learning curve
- Opportunity to shape the future development of the company
- Flexible time management and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Short, open communication channels as well as quick decisions
- Joint activities such as daily sport breaks, regular company lunches and release breakfasts
- Regular local and international team events
And here’s the fine print: Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum monthly gross salary of € 980.
HR and Office Management Assistant
+43 (0) 676 888720480
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!