Back Office / Inhouse Sales Manager
For our position in Raaba we are looking for a Back Office, Inhouse Sales Engineer.
ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments. Other important fields of business are animal feed and biomass pelleting.
• Handling of inquiries, preparation of quotations including cost and price calculations, order handling (in SAP), project filing system
• Follow-up internal & external service projects globally
• Apply and perform standard sales & project management tools for projects and orders (SAP, MS Office, CRM, etc.)
• Monitor costs, delivery schedules & conditions and overall quality requirements for projects
• Claim management
• Cooperation with workshops, sub-suppliers, procurement and other Andritz departments
• Support improvements and competitiveness of processes and products
• Develop customized spare parts as well as other service solutions for our customers
• Sales support as well as active direct spare and wear parts sales
• Technical/commercial education: engineering
management, mechanical engineering, plant construction
• Professional experience desirable
• MS-Office skills
• Goal-oriented, structured and precise way of working
• Willingness to travel
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Good knowledge of the English language
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of € 2.682,54.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Explore our jobs at:
Stattegger Strasse 18