– Collaborate with the Vice President
– Marketing in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives.
– Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics. Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing’s contribution to revenue.
– This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
– Oversee marketing lead generation
– Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
– Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
– Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
– Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
– Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates