We are a young and very motivated team of currently 31 people, working to revolutionize the world of airsoft sports from the middle of Vienna. Novritsch is developing outstanding products, working with manufacturers and suppliers worldwide, selling to over 80 countries and operating internationally.
While at this moment we mostly sell direct to end customers (B2C) we want to build a dealer network globally especially i n the USA, Europe, Canada, Russia, South America, Japan, Taiwan, New Zealand and South Africa.
As a B2B global sales representative, your tasks will be…
- Sales: Building and maintaining long-lasting relationships, generating sales, including up-selling and cross-selling, defining prices and supporting our dealer to effectively sell our products.
- Service: Serving as the main point of contact for resellers.
- New Business: Expanding our dealer network by cold calling, email advertisement, trade fairs and via other contacts we already have.
- Quantity planning together with our purchasing team.
- Organizing shipments and taking care of needed international documents/certificates.
- Keeping the B2B shop, a catalog and price lists up to date.
- Gathering information from our dealer to incorporate it into the design and production process of new products.
- Young goal oriented team
- Fast growing and flexible company
- Company lunch program
- Sports and Yoga classes
- Lots of opportunities to improve systems
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent English written and spoken
- 2+ years Business Development and B2B Sales
- International Business education
- Cold call experience and extroverted personality
- Experience in sales roles & strong negotiation skills
In addition, you can expect a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 2.650,00 for the full-time position. Any additional overpayment depends on professional experience, qualifications and performance. Apply at novritsch.com/career
Full time 38,5 h / Week
Half time 20 h / Week
As soon as possible