Or, as we say: Walls.io is the social wall for everyone! 🙂
We’re a multinational team and thrive on diversity. At Walls.io, we’re dedicated to sustainable growth and are proud to operate long-term as an independent and profitable business.
Our customers include international brands like Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW and many more.
Awesome Senior Product Manager
As our Walls.io Product Manager, your mission is to deliver the best possible product experience for our industry to impress our customers and to grow our baby Walls.io 🙂
Part of your tasks will be to research, plan, prioritize & release features and report to the Head of Product.
You will be working with our designer and the awesome product dev team to make Walls.io the place to be when it comes to social media content aggregation.
Walls.io is a product with 200.000+ page views per day and an impressive customer base (see below).
* Make Walls.io the best & most fun solution for displaying your social media content on websites, screens & apps
* Communicate closely with customers
* Manage stakeholders
* Extract, prioritise and evaluate feature requests
* Own the product roadmap
* Suggest & improve metrics to make smart decisions for the product roadmap
* Plan & release features together with our designer and the awesome dev team
* Be an internal link for aligning Support, Development, Marketing, Sales
* Explore and evaluate new use-cases for Walls.io (e.g. we have a lot of data waiting to be utilized)
* Actively keep up with changes in our market
* Report to the Head of Product
* A technical background or a track record from a MarTech environment
* Excellent understanding of Social Networks (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Twitter, )
* Excellent English and outstanding communication skills
* Experience in agile project management
* Interest in meeting customers (virtual and in real-life once it’s possible again)
* Interest in working in fast changing ecosystems
* Minimum of 4+ years of experience in the field of product management or IT-project management
* Eagerness to learn
* Team player
What we offer
You will work in a centrally located office with a lot of natural light and space in a renovated and cool looking factory building. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen with big dining tables, isolated phone/video-call booths, meeting & focus rooms, and a relaxation area.
* Personal budget for education, conferences, literature…
* Free public transport card for Vienna’s awesome grid
* Free coffee, tea, fruits & organic cereals
* Fun team activities and events (if Corona allows)
* Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs (our company is operated by its original owner)
* Flexible working hours
* A product used by brands like Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW and others
* Visa sponsorship
* Support for relocation
Culture & Values
Openness, honesty, trust, and sustainability are just a few of Walls.io ‘s core values we align our actions to. We created a space where your ideas and suggestions for improvement are heard and welcome and diversity is highly valued and reflected upon in our team. You’ll enjoy working in an innovative and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy.
We offer a competitive salary considerably above the Austrian Collective Agreement between EUR 56.000 – EUR 70.000 gross per year depending on your qualifications and the outcome of our exciting interview.
Let’s have some fun 🙂
If you want to bring your engagement and skills into a growing and fun company, which values team culture, go ahead and send your CV!
Your contact person is Michael Ionita.
The hiring team will get back to you within seven days with the status of your application. If you are selected to move forward, the process from start to finish could take roughly four to six weeks, depending on bandwidth and scheduling availability. For example, we will fly you to Vienna for the last interview – this is how important this role is for us 🙂
Schönbrunner Straße 213, 1120 Vienna/Austria