You have great communication skills and helping others fulfills you personally? You are a team player and you know how important it is to look at the whole? Congratulations, you made the first step towards finding a job that makes you happy.
At our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, we are working together towards making the dreams of audio enthusiasts around the world come true. We develop and test all of our products in house. The results are innovative and cutting-edge microphones that allow both beginners and professional alike to express their individual creativity whether at home, on stage or in the studio.
Working at LEWITT means to work in an appreciative environment that allows you to grow. We are an international and diverse team located in a modern office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and an in-house recording / content creation studio. Everything we do, we do to the fullest.
Support and Social Media (25 – 40 hours/week)
- Engaging with our community through our online channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok) about brand and audio related topics (recording, microphones, mixing etc.)
- Helping and supporting our customers to have a great experience to build trust with our brand.
- Staying up to date and actively taking part in audio related forums, threads and posts.
- Taking a lead role as an educator in stories and video content for our channels.
- Opportunity to learn and grow through authentic engagement with our audio community and to help shape the future of its communication.
- A team of highly skilled audio experts to support your everyday work and take your knowledge further.
- Free snacks, regular workshops to grow skills and non-corporate work environment.
- Modern office with a rooftop terrace situated close to public transport.
- Confidence in finding solutions to audio related topics (recording, microphones, live engineering etc.).
- Background in Audio related fields (Qualification from audio school or equivalent professional experience).
- Private or cooperate experience with handling Social-Media and other communication platforms/ support channels.
- You are comfortable and personable in front of a camera.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus).
If you want to be a part of our team, send your application to [email protected]. If you really want to go the extra mile, send us a quick video (English) and tell us why we should hire you. The place of work is Schanzstraße 14, 1150 Vienna.
Your performance is remunerated with a market-compliant salary, exceeding the legal minimum of the collective agreement “Allgemeines Handelsgewerbe” and being in the range of EUR 2.400 for full-time 40h per week – negotiable according to your qualifications.