We, the European Academy of Neurology, a medical NPO, are looking for a full-time
Assistant to the Congress Content Department
for our Head Office in 1070 Vienna, starting as soon as possible.
For our congress content department, we are looking for someone who supports us mainly with the organisation of the congress programme, annual abstract submission, speaker invitation and coordination, etc. where intensive customer care is necessary, but also with the congress registration, print matters and basic website management.
- High MS Office proficiency (good Excel skills of advantage)
- Basic knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce)
- An innovative mind
- Preparedness to get to know new systems
- Fluent high-level English, fluent in German of advantage, but not necessary
- High degree of accuracy, discipline and motivation
- Ability and readiness to organise yourself and work independently
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking
- You like working with computers, databases
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working with international customers
- Willingness to travel to the annual congress (one week per year)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to contribute with your ideas to create something valuable
- A great working environment within an international team
- Opportunity to be in contact with an international audience
- A modern workspace located in the centre of Vienna
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities for further education
- Common lunch, coffee, fruit
Salary (gross): Based on 40 hours: min. EUR 2000.- (gross, 14x per year).
Interviews: April 2021; Start: as soon as possible
We look forward to receiving your application for a demanding but rewarding position with a lot of room for your input!
Please send your electronic applications (incl. salary expectation) in English or German weg to firstname.lastname@example.org